Are you working on a new book but wondering how to pay for a professional editor, a cover designer, and maybe even printing? Have you considered starting a crowdfunding campaign to help fund your book project? Crowdfunding is a great way to raise seed money for your initial book expenses–but creating a successful crowdfunding campaign requires a great deal of planning and preparation.
This self-paced course will walk you through everything you need to know about how to plan and execute a crowdfunding campaign. The course covers the following main topics:
- What crowdfunding is and how to use it for publishing projects
- An overview of the different crowdfunding models and platforms (like Kickstarter and Indiegogo)
- How to effectively plan your crowdfunding campaign
- How to come up with perks and rewards to attract support
- How to create a project budget
- How to create a simple yet effective video that summarizes your book project
- And finally, how to launch and manage your crowdfunding campaign
This course includes over an hour of video lectures broken up into small, easy to watch segments. You will also get a 30 page workbook full of useful information and in-depth exercises to help you prepare virtually all of the information you’ll need to launch your own crowdfunding campaign.
I launched a successful crowdfunding campaign for a very niche book and raised over $5,000 that covered all of my production costs. I was successful because I followed the guidelines I’ll share with you in this course. Are you ready to find support and fans for your book? If you are, sign up today and get started learning how to crowdfund!